One of the finest manufacturers of custom stile and rail doors is pleased to present a line of simple, distinct and memorable Craftsman-Style doors.
Since 1980 Liberty Valley Doors has been a leader in custom stile and rail door production - providing residential and commercial customers with innovative, high-end products. With the Craftsman Series, we venture into a door style replicated from those prevalent in the early half of the 20th century. With the use of simple panel and glass layouts they create a less elaborate, yet memorable design. These doors are available in virtually any size or Specied of Wood. Glass, typically beveled on one side, is available as single-glazed or insulated units. All lites are true divided, clear tempered safety glass, where possible. We can also build craftsmen doors FSC® Certified with the chain of custody in tact for your LEED, Green Point Rated, or green building Project.
Alternate designs are welcome, we have in-house CAD, so let our team help you design the perfect door for you or your customer. Designs can be verified by a drawing.
- 1 3/4" thick solid stock vertical grain Fir or veneered hardwood for stability and resistance to decay, with matching vertical edges to face veneers
- Available in vertical grain Fir (paint or stain grade) plain sliced, 1/4 sawn, White or Red Oak, plain sliced genuine mahogany (other species available)
- 3/0 and 3/6 wide exterior doors (custom widths available)
- 2/0 to 3/0 wide interior doors (custom widths available)
- 6/8, 7/0, 7/6, 8/0 tall (custom heights available)
- Door: 6" stiles and top rail, 10" bottom rail (before sizing), 4 3/4" horizontal rail, 3 1/2" vertical mullions overall.
- Sidelite: 3" stiles, 6" top rail, 10" bottom rail (before sizing), 4 3/4" horizontal rail overall.
1 1/8" overall muntin with 1/4" glass and 3/4" exposed bevel.
1 3/8" overall muntin with insulated glass and 5/8" exposed bevel.
Mill finish spacer bar at paint grade, bronze finish spacer bar at stain grade.
- Shelf: 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" with 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" dentils.
- Panels: 3/4" flat plywood veneer for 1 3/4" and thicker doors at stain grade.
1/2" flat plywood veneer for 1 3/8" and 1 1/2" thick interior doors at stain grade (a true Craftsman door).
Solid Medex at paint grade exterior use, MDF at paint grade interior use.
- Available in 20, 45, & 60 minute at all non glazed interior doors.
- Stile widths and designs may vary with door size, or sidelite size.
Doors only: factory machined or pre-hung, the choice is yours.
Craftsman S Series
Craftsman M Series
Craftsman T Series
Craftsman T & TM Series